Totara Springs is now CLOSED to the public.
Only those who live on-site are allowed on-site.
Totara Springs COVID 19 responses are as follows
LEVEL 1 Response
- Good hygiene practices and cough etiquette are essential. Avoid touching your face unless you have just finished washing your hands.
- You should stay home if you or a family member are unwell with flu like symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please make use of it.
- Comply with all MOH recommendations
LEVEL 2 Response
- Stage 1 restrictions continue to apply.
- Comply with all MOH restrictions
- Limit all travel of staff around NZ
- All High Risk people to remain at home as advised by MOH
LEVEL 3 Response
- Stage 1 and 2 restrictions continue to apply.
- Camp Closed to public
- Only staff living in Matamata and onsite allowed at camp (except for essential services)
- No children or spouses allowed on site except staff living on site
- Staff living outside of Matamata to remain at home
- Communications placed on website advising non-essential visitors to stay away
LEVEL 4 Response
- Camp in Isolation
- This full closure remains in place until the General Manager authorities otherwise.
- Only onsite staff allowed at camp
- Onsite staff remain at camp unless essential travel is required
- Communication on website advising the above
A place to grow at the ultimate venue
Totara Springs is the largest centre of its kind in New Zealand and is the ultimate venue for church retreats, school camps, sports activities, business conferences, artistic events, holiday camps and family reunions. We are situated in a beautiful setting, nestled at the foot of the Kaimai mountain ranges in Matamata. There are 90 acres of park-like grounds and native bush with streams, walks and bush trails. We have a large indoor sports and activity centre and breakaway areas, as well as a large hot pool fed by natural springs.